Monday, September 15, 2008

End Times

After reading the news over the past few days, I can't help but see that we are truly in the end days. I see more & more prophesies fulfilled and wonder how much longer it will be to Christ's return. I am amazed by the number of things that have arisen over the past few months. Floods in places that have never been flooded, storms unlike in past years, illnesses that are getting harder and harder to treat. And my heart continues to break for so many out there that are clueless to His WORD.

One of the things that I recently encountered on Youtube was several people blaspheming Christ. When I saw this, I began crying. It wasn't just adults that were doing this, it was kids too! All I could think about was how God must feel about the children, seeing them do this and not really know what they are doing. It really struck a nerve with me. I have become even more passionate about sharing God's word and allowing Him to work through me unlike ever before.

I don't care if people think I am crazy. I know that I am right and that the WORD of GOD is true and unfailing. I want to share Christ with as many people as I can before I die. I never really understood what it meant to be a follower of Christ, until I quit trying to live my life the way I wanted to, and let GOD direct my path. Things have been bumpy at times and downright difficult. But, I know that He is in control and that when all is said & done that GOD'S plan is far better than any I could dream up!

No comments:

Christian Gifts Of Faith

Support White Boxer Rescue!!!