Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cracked Ribs

YES. . . that is what I said. I have had this yucky bronchitis - virus - cold - hacking cough - achy body thing for about 2 weeks. John has it too. . . and now, I have a cracked rib. Thanks to the coughing fits. Now, this ought to be fun trying to plant all of those plants this coming weekend with this.

John got several loriope (sp?) plants from a friend of his, we got our Nursery order in, John's mom gave us about 30 Easter Lilies to plant, AND my neighbor is coming by this weekend to give me a whole bunch of her perennials!!! I must say, our humble little abode is starting to look like a real home. 3 wide open acres is quite a palet to design some really nice perennial beds. We are going to have quite a busy weekend ahead of us. Want to help?!?

Anyway, it has been nearly impossible for me to keep up with my blog and all of the emails & voicemails I have been getting about the business. If you are one of the many who has contacted me in the last 3 weeks, please be patient. . . I WILL get back with you!

BLESSINGS!
~Kim

No comments:

Christian Gifts Of Faith

Support White Boxer Rescue!!!