Friday, January 11, 2008

What do you do for a living?

Yes, that is what my 3 1/2 year old son asked me the other day. "Mommy, what do you do for a living?" Now, as many of you WAHMs know, that is a LOADED question! It's more like, "What DON'T you do?!?"

I mean, as a WAHM. . . I volunteer 12-14 hour a week at my son's pre-school to cover his tuition, I work my home based businesses, I have a HUGE photography hobby that is slowly turning into another home based business;

DAILY: I do laundry, cook breakfast & Dinner, (lunch is usually something simple like PB&J or grilled cheese) prepare snacks (granny smith apples & PB or orange slices & string cheese) straighten the never ending mess we call HOME, run errands, well. . . you get the picture.

So, I politely answered: "Well, honey, what do you think mommy does?" He said: "Ummmmm, well, you teach, ummm, you do.... um.... you work from home and go to school with me."

Hmmmnnn. . . out of the mouths of babes. I guess he has SOME sort of grasp on what I do. Ha Ha Ha..... at least I think.

1 comment:

Be Inspired Always said...

That's cute. He sounds like he is interested. Which is good.

Jillian

Christian Gifts Of Faith

Support White Boxer Rescue!!!