Friday, January 11, 2008

Photography!!!

I have such a wonderful husband! He bought me the new Nikon D40x SLR camera for Christmas along with a couple of lenses, and all kinds of accessories. I even have a class tomorrow morning on how to use some of the features that I am clueless about. . . he he he.

I am really pleased with the quality of photos that I have been able to produce with just the "auto" focus. I prefer the 200m lense, as I have been able to get some really great shots of the kids at my son's pre-school. I know how hard it is as a parent to get some really good pictures unless you carry your camera with you everywhere (which I do) so, I will be able to offer several of the parents prints of their kids that they never would have gotten otherwise.

I will post some of them this weekend so you can see what I mean. The quality is awesome and the clarity is unbelievable!

No comments:

Christian Gifts Of Faith

Support White Boxer Rescue!!!