Wednesday, January 16, 2008

REAL Opportunites E-Book

I was recently checking some statistics on the Bureau of Labor:

For every 100 people that start working at the age of 25, by the time they are 65:
29 are dead
63 depend on Social Security or charity to live
4 have enough money to retire fairly comfortable
ONLY 1 is WEALTHY!

So, basically 95% of the people 65 and over are either dead or dead broke.
Sadly, most are forced to work until they die! Financial Security in today's American workplace has begun to disappear. And the sad fact is that you will never get rich working for someone else and not knowing how to KEEP what you earn!

NOW. . .

Did you know that every 10 seconds in the United States, someone starts a home-based business? What? Yes, I said every 10 SECONDS!!!!

Several Hundred Thousand people walk away from their JOB working form someone else and walk into a much better way of life! They have greater flexibility of time, money, and life!

Did you also know that the home-based business industry generates over $427 billion a year?!?!

What do you do? Where do you begin? How much will cost? What business do you start? Well, I am working on an e-book that will help you to figure all that out. I personally work a couple businesses from home and enjoy a lucrative income. However, I have found that NOT EVERYONE wants to do the same businesses.

So, I have a list of people that I know personally and feel very comfortable referring others to. I also have done a lot of research for my e-book that shows you REAL, LEGITIMATE businesses that you can work from home doing.

I myself started my search for a way to work from home shortly after I had my son. Now, 3 1/2 years later, I am VERY HAPPY with my business. I have the flexibility to spend time with my family, friends, hobbies, AND 12 hours a week I volunteer at my son's pre-school!

I have met several young women that thought that they would never be able to make a decent income, since they did not have a college education. . . but the truth is, ANYONE can do the types of work I am talking about. If you have a phone and a computer. . . IT IS POSSIBLE!!!!

If you are interested in the E-book, please email me and I will email you as soon as it is completed! Shouldn't be much longer.

No comments:

Christian Gifts Of Faith

Support White Boxer Rescue!!!