Friday, July 20, 2007

Mom Entrepreneur

WOW! What a blast these past few weeks have been. Helping others to see the benefits in advertising their business has been tremendous! I can't wait to see so many of the small businesses that are going to advertise with The Home Resource Directory, come out successful!

I had an interview on American Family Radio on July 10th. It was about my Melaleuca business. You will have to listen to it! People were surprised by some of the facts that I talked about. I even had several people call me asking me for a copy of the toxin checklist. I'll add a link.

God has truly blessed me in so many ways!!! It feels good to be doing God's will in my life and following His plan for me, even if it is a little uncertain for me at times. At least I know that whatever happens, GOD is in control. I finally have time to start blogging again! Yay!!!

No comments:

Christian Gifts Of Faith

Support White Boxer Rescue!!!