Sunday, July 1, 2007

July already?!

Well, I have been extremely busy starting a new business and it is BUSY! I have not taken the time to log on to my blog & update things, so there has been a lot that has transpired and I will have to take some time this week to update you. It is amazing how good you feel when you know that you are following God's plan for your life. I have pushed away from the path that He had for me, out of fear...but the more I read my Bible and the more I prayed and spent time with God, the more I realized that He does not give us a spirit of fear...that is from the devil!

I have also made the decision to start a new exercise routine. I ordered Turbo Jam and I am going to start doing that workout when it comes in the mail this week. I will keep you posted on my progress.

No comments:

Christian Gifts Of Faith

Support White Boxer Rescue!!!