Monday, April 30, 2007

Pregnant?

I have been wanting to get pregnant again for quite some time, since I would like to have a few more children. Well, I went off of the pill a month ago and I think that I am already pregnant! I won't know for sure for another week, but I have been having some of the same symptoms that I had with my son. I definitely didn't EXPECT for it to happen so fast, but I would just love it if I am! I even dreamed I was having twins...not "identical twins" but one from each of their own egg. Strange, huh? That would be so wonderful! I am simply praying for a healthy, happy baby once again. We have a name picked out for one, but not for two... so this could be quite interesting..or maybe I'm just wishful thinking.

I know that when it is time, I will be Blessed again with a child or two or three or...., whether it is from my own womb or through adoption. I love kids and I am praying that I will have the opportunity to have several more.

My temporary work assignment for my friend will end next Friday and I am looking forward to really working on my home businesses. I am going to miss several of the people there, but it will be wonderful to be able to spend more time with my son and be more of a wife and mother. I just was not cut out for sitting behind a desk all day and not feeling like I am making a difference. I want to share the love of Christ with others and show other moms how they can work from home and make a full time income while only putting in part time hours. I wish someone would have shared this information with me sooner... but here again, everything happens in GOD's time. Thankfully, HE has a plan that is far greater than any we could ever think up and HIS is ALWAYS better for us!

No comments:

Christian Gifts Of Faith

Support White Boxer Rescue!!!