Thursday, March 1, 2007

Walking the walk...

When was the last time you talked to someone that you have not seen or conversed with for a long time?

Today, as I was working for my friend, I got to spend some time with another christian sister talking about our work & where God seems to be taking us. I had not gotten to spend any time with her since January 15th. It was so good to sit down and be able to converse with someone without feeling like I needed to be somewhere else or doing something else. God is SO good! He gives us friends when we need them and time to share with them when they need us.

Little man was sick today & "Olde" grandma stayed with him. He loves her so much! We stayed with her for 6 months while we built our house in 2005. So he is extremely comfortable when she is around. I really believe that he is what has kept her strong through all of the health issues that she has had over the last few years. Plus, she finally quit her job and is now working with me on our home business. She is AWESOME! I am so thankful that I have her around. God blessed me with a wonderful mother. She has been there for me when no-one else was and has taken care of me when no-one else could. I don't know what I would do without her!

No comments:

Christian Gifts Of Faith

Support White Boxer Rescue!!!