Monday, February 26, 2007

Work

wow...have you ever had a glimpse of what it is like to work from home and then go back to work for a short period of time in a 9-5 type job? Well, that is just what I am doing...for a friend. I have a home based business and love it, but a friend called me a few weeks ago & wanted me to work for her at her job while she is out for surgery. Well, I agreed and just started today. I will cover for her until the end of April, when she returns. It was really hard to get out of bed so early again &have to be somewhere by 8:00, when, as I work from home, I can get up whenever I feel like it and don't have any appointments before 9:00...and all of them are on the phone, so I don't even have to get ready...makeup, business attire, drive time, etc... It really makes you thankful that your job is working from home!

No comments:

Christian Gifts Of Faith

Support White Boxer Rescue!!!