Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Mixer ~ a little info, a little business, a little socializing

WOW! Here it is the 13th already & I feel like it has only been a day or two since my last post. Things are going pretty well with my business and the seminar I attended was great! whoa....backup, did I say Seminar? Yup, that's right... I finally had a little time to attend a seminar that was beneficial to my business. I met a lot of great people and shared my business information with a lot of people.

Steve Gottry was the presenter. If you have never heard him speak, you have really missed something. He has been through a lot both as a person and as a business owner. He tells it like it is and is truly humbled by what he has been through. One of the exercises that he had us do was to write out our vision statement. Now, I know that this sounds pretty general, but the WAY he had us think about it and organize it, made more sense to me than any other "vision statement" I have ever had to work on. After only a couple of minutes, I had mine written out and was sharing it with the group. ((He asked for volunteers to read theirs)) I will share it with you later tonight. I left it at home and want to make sure I write it out correctly. I will also be sharing it on my new website, www.BestWAHMs.com

No comments:

Christian Gifts Of Faith

Support White Boxer Rescue!!!