Monday, April 21, 2008

You are on my heart!!!

Yes, YOU! If you have crossed paths with this blog and are not familiar with Jesus Christ, then YOU are the person that was on my heart today. I was listening over an over to a song that I sang this weekend and just kept listening to the words. . . my heart was ready to explode as I had tears streaming down both cheeks. All i could think about was the number of people in this world that continue to deny that Jesus is the Christ. It breaks my heart to hear of someone that blatantly denies HIM and thinks that there will be no repercussion. WAKE UP PEOPLE! Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Jesus is THE MESSIAH. . . HE IS THE ONLY WAY! OPRAH is leading the masses to HELL and some of you are too blind to see it!

I don't want to see you go in the direction that she is leading. . . whether you want to admit it or not, we are among the days of the end times and it is fast approaching. Jesus tells us in the scriptures that He will come again an that in the end EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE CONFESS THAT HE IS LORD!!!! If you don't believe me, check out "The Case for Christ" written my Lee Strobel, a self proclaimed atheist for years who went on a several year journey to seek the REAL TRUTH. . . check out his website & see for yourself.


If you would like to know more about Jesus or would like to discuss this further, please feel free to email me. Blessings to you!!!



No comments:

Christian Gifts Of Faith

Support White Boxer Rescue!!!