Thursday, January 31, 2008

FINALLY>>>>>>>

OK, I know it has been over a week since I last posted, but things have been a little wild around here. I have been applying to local businesses for a J-O-B. Yes, that's what I said. . . I sat down with my dear hubby and decided that I wanted to pay off our debt in the next couple of years, so I figured if I had some sort of definite income coming in, other than my home based businesses, then I could set it all towards our debt.

I have a couple of really good potential positions, one is actually doing what I LOVE! Photography! I won't know anything until the week of the 11th on that, but I am praying that whatever God has planned for me, that it will all happen before I run out of money!

No comments:

Christian Gifts Of Faith

Support White Boxer Rescue!!!