Thursday, March 29, 2007

God's will for me

What do you do for a living?
Do you love your J-O-B?
Can you take a vacation whenever you want to ?
Do you wish you had more time with family?

These are all questions that I kept seeing all over the internet last summer when I was out on medical leave, recovering from some serious high blood pressure. I kept thinking to myself, "there has got to be a better way!" Working in Corporate America was just not for me anymore, now that I had a child and lived so much farther away (we had built a new home). I prayed and prayed that God would show me what he wanted for my life. Things were not happening. I just felt sad & depressed. I decided that I would just go back when my doctor released me and would just continue to search & pray.

I finally prayed that I was open to His will. Not surprising, doors started opening...I found out in October that I would lose my job after the first of the year and that I would have a nice severance package and a Career Development Counselor. Wow, when He answers prayers, he REALLY answers prayers. I also was able to become part of a business that has an incredible program for non-profit agencies (my passion). AND I secured TWO businesses that I am passionate about and love sharing with average everyday people! www.onemommy.com and www.onemommy.ws I finally feel like I am doing what I was destined to do..... helping others achieve their dream of working from home and being able to raise their children themselves! Speaking out and sharing this information with others really makes me feel good!

I must tell you, I looked and looked, and kept running into all sorts of scams. Thankfully, none of which I joined. But it amazes me at the number of them that are out there, preying on people like me & you that are just wanting a "better way" so that we CAN spend more time with our children. I came to the conclusion that I would create a website that would help others in similiar situations be able to find a REAL work from home business that could help them realize their dreams.

That's when www.bestwahms.com came to fruition. I am still developing it, but it will have many many links that will give people real options and resources.

I am getting out of debt faster than I even thought possible and I owe it all to God!

Comments are always welcome!

2 comments:

Monkey Giggles said...

you go girl...God's will is always the way to go. Best to ya.

Wendy said...

Can't wait to find out more!! Stumbled upon your blog. Top Momma....very nice.

Christian Gifts Of Faith

Support White Boxer Rescue!!!