Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Another day...

FINALLY! I think my computer is finally working right. My friend came over & overwrote everything & it now works better, but it is still a little slow. I think I'm gonna need to add some memory. After all, I bought my computer in 2001...and it is a Pentium 4. Yeah, yeah...I know, I need to just break down & buy a newer one...and I probably will later this year. But for now, I will deal with the slowness of my PC.

I got to do most of my phone calls on Monday. A lot of people are really looking for work at home opportunities. I feel so blessed to be able to share my opportunities with them. I know how it is... trying to raise your kids, work outside the home, get dinner on the table, keep the house clean, laundry done, kids fed...and so it goes... My husband is very happy that I am working from home, now. He actually gets a hot meal EVERY DAY now and it is usually ready shortly after he gets home, instead of 2 hours later. : )
He is looking forward to doing the same thing next year.

Big E has decided that he likes to ride his tricycle in the evenings round and round the house. Really funny, because he goes from the foyer, to the dining room, to the kitchen, to the breakfast nook, into the great room and back into the foyer again, in one gigantic loop! I need to upload the video on You Tube...it's really funny watching him.

I'm still working on my website. It is taking a little time to get things loaded,but it is slowly coming along. Any comments or suggestions would be most appreciated!

No comments:

Christian Gifts Of Faith

Support White Boxer Rescue!!!