Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Finally Free!

So . . . . . I decided to start a blog.

Maybe my ramblings can help someone else out there. . . . .

2005 was a really tough year for me "health wise". I was hemorraghing & the doctors could not figure out why. They performed 2 D&Cs and put me on several different medications....nothing seemed to be working. Thank God my OB/GYN shared my case with several other OB/GYNs that she new & ONE of them suggested a different treatment than anyone else...AND IT WORKED! Since January 2006 I have lost 70 pounds and have not had any more trouble with hemorraghing. I feel like a new woman! I had almost forgotten what it felt like to be alive.


In May 2006, I had to have medication changes and was out of work for 3 months. Which made for a strange return to work. I returned in August & found out in October that my job of 9 years would be ending sometime after the 1st of the year. Our whole department was dissolving & several of us would be placed elsewhere in the company & others of us would not.

Funny. . . . I had been praying the night before that God would reveal to me what he wanted me to do with my life for Him. Should I stay at my day job or continue to persue my work from home ventures? And if so, how fervently?

Looks like I got my answer! Thankfully, I will get a small severence package. But in the mean time I am spending my spare time in the evenings working on my home based business. I have always dreamed of leaving the "Corporate World" and the long commute to work ( 50 minutes one way!) I just never thought there would be so many options out there! Honestly, I was always afraid that I would not have a "steady" income...but he truth is, you never know when you may get laid off when you are working for someone else. At least now I have control over how much I make in a month & God has put PEACE in my heart so that I do not concern myself with finances. (We just built a house in Dec 2005)

Now, I have my health back & am bouncing and full of energy. I have 2 wonderful home based businesses and my husband will be able to quit his full time job by this time next year so that we can devote our time to our family, church, & community.

Feel free to leave comments or email me.
Have a BLESSED Day!

No comments:

Christian Gifts Of Faith

Support White Boxer Rescue!!!