Monday, October 19, 2009

Is it REALLY possible to work from home?

A friend of mine decided a few years ago that she was going to work part time from home to make some extra cash while she was going to school. NOW it's only a few years later and she has a thriving business! She is a military wife and is able to do her part time business from anywhere in the world that has access to a phone and internet. Shortly after she began working her business, she recruited me as a customer. Funny thing is, I had used the products at various times over the past 20 years and had been getting them through my mom, but I never really knew about the business side of it.

On the most recent assignment that I had with a temp agency, I was working 65 hours a week Monday through Friday and was flat out fizzled by the weekend. I was able to pay off some of our debt and now we only have the usual monthly utility bills and mortgage. But, now I am working from home and showing other moms, dads, & college students how they can too! With the team of moms that I have partnered with, I will likely be able to retire my husband in a couple of years! Can you imagine? He will be 40 next year! I would love to retire him from working for someone else and for us to be able to devote all of our time to building God's kingdom!

Join me!

No comments:

Christian Gifts Of Faith

Support White Boxer Rescue!!!