Friday, February 13, 2009

How do other moms do it?

I have had other moms contact me and ask me about working from home. Some were interested in the businesses that I do, while others really just needed to know where to find information that was NOT a scam. Due to the overwhelming requests I have had, I decided to put together a website that give them all the information that they need. I love to share with other moms (and dads) and give them ideas, resources, and websites that they can turn to for REAL information on REAL work at home opportunities.

My website won't be finished until sometime in March, but one of my favorite resources is the CWAHM.com website. Below you will see the new course that is being offered and I strongly recommend that you check it out! It is F-R-E-E and you can TRUST the information that you get through the course. You have definitely got nothing to lose by checking it out. . . and besides, how many times have you "paid" for information on working from home only to be disappointed?!?!

CWAHM.com Announces Work At Home 101
A FREE online 3 week course designed to give moms a work-at-home starting place.

Most people are curious about working from home. We know others do it, but aren't sure how they do it.

CWAHM.com's Work at Home 101 is designed to give you an overview of the choices available that will allow you to work from home. This online course will give you the starting place you've been searching for.

Best of all - it's completely free! CLICK HERE!

Some of the things covered during Work at Home 101:

* Where to Start
* Telecommuting

* Home-Based Businesses
* Avoiding Scams

* Entrepreneur Tips
*AND MUCH MORE!


No comments:

Christian Gifts Of Faith

Support White Boxer Rescue!!!