Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Piece Of History

Barack Obama will be our next President of the United States.

I believe that the next four years are going to be quite different from the last eight. It is going to be interesting to see what other countries have in store for us, how they will treat us, with our new President. I believe that his wife is a classy lady, and behind each strong man there is a WOMAN of strength. She appears to be a devoted mother and wife, and I pray that she stays strong through his Presidency. His children are beautiful and must be very excited to be part of a piece of History. A piece that is life changing; not just for them, but for the United States as well.

While I do not agree with his stand on many issues, I will continue to pray for him and his family. Yes, I said "continue", because regardless of WHO is in the White House, they will ALWAYS have my prayers. He will be our President and with that comes a H-U-G-E responsibility. He will have quite a lot on his hands when he enters the White House in January: our economy is in quite a mess, people are without jobs, people are losing their homes.

I will also pray that he looks to Jesus Christ for direction, when he is looking at the "Changes" that he will implement.

God Bless You and Peace Be Unto You President Obama, Michelle, Sasha & Malia!

Humbly,
One Mommy

No comments:

Christian Gifts Of Faith

Support White Boxer Rescue!!!