Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am humbled. . .

It is amazing the love that Christ has put in my heart and the feelings of urgency to share that love with others. I know that I was not a good example of His love all of the time when I was younger, but I have been HUMBLED! He has shown me what it is to be loved and to love. He is my ROCK and my SALVATION. And laltely my heart has been bleeding for many of the people in my past. I know that it sounds weird, but up until recently, I couldn't remember the names of several people that I went to school with and all of a sudden, the other day, names started flooding my mind. Names that I believe that God has put there for a reason. He has a plan and YOU are part of that plan. If you think I am nuts, then so be it. But, I am going to contact every person that God has put on my heart before I leave this earth. I know that our days are numbered. . but do YOU know that?

I have thought a lot about how I used to be versus how I am today; and I have to say that I am NOT proud of the person I once was. I know that in my youger years, that I was not always the easiest person to be around. Sometimes I could be real bossy OR just absolutely "clueless" to the feelings of others around me. . . and when I was in college, I could be absolutely "stupid" sometimes and some of the things that I did, were not that of a follower of Christ. But then again, as I have said before, I really didn't understand the true meaning of that until 2000. I did not always show respect to others who had a difference of opinion. . . and for that, I am sorry.

I apologize to everyone whose feelings I may have hurt or whom I may have offended.

I REALLY AM SORRY!

Now, I don't expect that any "specific" person is going to forgive me. But, I want you to know what is in my heart. If you could see me now, versus then, you would know that Christ has indeed changed me. And that He is giving you that same opportunity. Don't let it slip by without so much as a glance. He Loves YOU!

No comments:

Christian Gifts Of Faith

Support White Boxer Rescue!!!