Friday, September 26, 2008

Cell Phone?

Yes, I know. . . everyone has one and no one could live without it.

Whatever. What happened to the days of just going somewhere without having to have a phone? I remember when I was in high school and we would go out driving on the weekend nights and we would just cruise around looking for our friends to see which hangout they were at. That was part of the fun! Now, everyone has a cell phone. Even kids!

Well, I got rid of mine last summer and ended up buying a Tracphone, because I don't use it often enough to warrant paying an exorbitant fee every month for something that I don't even spend 300 minutes on in a month. Now, I only pay for minutes when I need them and they are only 9 cents per minute. Besides that, I travel enough that I didn't want to have to pay 35 cents per minute when I am out of my area! I have had it for over a year now and have only used about 1300 minutes total. The cool thing is that I don't have to pay a monthly fee, nor do I need to sign any contract! I have a phone that is perfect for me and my family; and I don't have to worry about "budgeting" for this added expense every month.

Anywhoooo. . .

No comments:

Christian Gifts Of Faith

Support White Boxer Rescue!!!