Monday, January 7, 2008

PATHOLOGY REPORT

Well, the Doctor called today and said that the pathology report came back today and that there were NO abnormal cells in my uterus! Which, of course, means NO CANCER! GOD IS SO GOOD & MERCIFUL!!!! Yet, another "daily miracle". . . You know, it is amazing how much the body can go through and still be such an amazing piece of work. Only a creator like GOD could make such a wonderfully complicated system.


It's funny. . . I never cease to be amazed at all that I have been through over the last 11 years of my life and yet, God continues to take care of me. I so desperately want to do His will and I continue to pray about it. Since sometime around Christmas 2005, I have felt Him calling me to be a "speaker". I know that He has a message for me to get out there and I know that He will provide that venue. I have no idea how He plans on doing it, but I just know that He will. He has gotten me through so much and continues to do so. And, I have had others that know me say to me " You should write a book about your life". Now, don't get me wrong. . . many other people in this world have been through far greater and more horrible circumstances that I, but I remain devoted to Christ and He continues to uplift me. Even an old boss of mine had said to me at one point that He was going to have be start praying for Him since He saw how wonderfully my prayers were always answered. Funny thing is, I was praying for him and that God would show him what He wanted him to do with his life . . . and He heeded the call. Now he is in business for himself and has created a really cool tool that has already proven to be a real hit!

If you have a story to share, about your life and a recent miracle. . . PLEASE email it to me as I will be composing a list of special stories for an upcoming series I will be doing on one of my blogs! onemommyslife@gmail.com

No comments:

Christian Gifts Of Faith

Support White Boxer Rescue!!!