Monday, August 20, 2007

Internal Cleansing!!!

Well, I finally did it. . . I ordered the Isagenix Nutritional Cleanse. I have been looking for a way to "de-toxify" the inside of my body, since I have converted our whole house over to NON-toxic products for cleaning and laundry. I researched lots of different cleanses, but this one kept standing out. I have prayed a lot about what to do & I really feel that God has put me with a wonderful cleansing coach and mentor within Isagenix. Funny how He works, huh?

So, why am I telling you this? Well, I am going to log my journey HERE, for the whole world to see and to share in my ups & downs of it all! Am I crazy? Well, only you can decide. Once I get my pictures developed, I will upload my before pictures. I will also list my pounds and inches lost.

If you want to join me in this journey, feel free to order through this link. I would love to have a "weight loss" buddy.

Blessings to you!

No comments:

Christian Gifts Of Faith

Support White Boxer Rescue!!!